Los Angeles Failure to Appear Lawyer
An Attorney Who Can Protect Your Rights
In Los Angeles, most people think of a traffic ticket as a minor inconvenience that you pay for and forget about. In some cases, this is true. However, when multiple tickets are not dealt with properly, or if you fail to appear in court, major problems can result: You can lose your driver's license, a warrant can be issued for your arrest, you can be incarcerated or you can be convicted of a crime. If you are facing any of these issues, get the help of an experienced lawyer to resolve the problem.
Extensive Experience and Real Results
At the Law Offices of Elena Mebtahi, our firm has extensive experience in dealing with serious legal matters stemming from California traffic tickets. In many cases, we can help you keep or restore your license, prevent excessive points from going onto your license, have a warrant recalled or prevent a criminal conviction.
Equipped with an excellent knowledge of local courts and a proven ability to leverage effective defense strategies, attorney Elena Mebtahi can represent you if:
- You have multiple unpaid traffic tickets
- You have received a DMV notice that your driver's license will be suspended
- You failed to appear in court
- A hold was placed on your driver's license or you were ticketed after losing your license
- You received a letter that there is an outstanding warrant against you
- You were charged with drunk driving, or your license was suspended because of a DUI and you were subsequently ticketed
- You are a commercial driver from out of town and your livelihood depends on your CDL
Contact a Los Angeles Failure to Appear Defense Lawyer
Many people are surprised to learn that their license has been suspended or that a warrant has been issued, especially if they are occupied with other challenges or hardships.
With literally hundreds of cases handled successfully, our firm can help you put license suspension and warrant matters behind you. In some situations, we can offer affordable flat fees. Contact us now to learn more.